Friday 3 October 2014

Gail l Rosbach and her bear mace

Gail and Bear Mace

gail mace
IF this story were true (which I don’t believe it is for a second) I can only wonder….where the hell do these people live? Many of us live in some of the biggest cities in the country AND in the small rural areas, and we are NOT tripping over wild packs of pit bulls every other day. We don’t have them running up to attack us on a daily (or even regular) basis. Or .. well. ever. But the pro-BSL group seems to be living in an alternate reality composed of nothing BUT pit bulls.
And bear mace? yeah okay whatever you little fruit tart.

Gail Rosbach makes me throw up in my mouth a little

The absolute HYPOCRISY of these people never ends. Why is it okay for them to love their dogs so much, to give them Christmas presents, to think of them as FAMILY, but not for the rest of us simply because they don’t like the “breed” (that isn’t actually a breed).
It is the statements like this that make me see he proof..more and more, that this is not about any kind of victim advocacy or any kind of realistic concern. It’s nothing more than personal vendettas born of ignorance and fear. And they should all be stopped. That is another reason I will fight their lies, their bullshit and their insanity until the day I take my final breath.
furbabies

Attacking Miley Cyrus now

It’s funny how often they attack those celebrities who have, or speak positively about pit bulls. Tia and Shorty are on their list a lot of course but today, it’s Miley Cyrus.
Gail, I’m pretty sure Miley would have disowned you a long time ago..saving you the effort. The funny thing is, while I personally am not a fan of her actions recently, I understand it. And I also believe she’ll find herself, move on, and continue to be a success because like it or not, the girl has talent.
And Susie..seriously? “she names her dog after a slang term for marijuana, how edgy”. What does that say about your little buddy BOGART??? Or do you forget what that term means? Let me help you.
To keep something all for oneself, thus depriving anyone else of having any. A slang term derived from the last name of famous actor Humphrey Bogart because he often kept a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, seemingly never actually drawing on it or smoking it. Often used with weed or joints but can be applied to anything.
“Don’t bogart that blunt man, pass that over here!”
Easy on the judgments there cupcake.
miley

No comments:

Post a Comment