Monday 17 November 2014

Rebecca Furr threatening advocates with her .357 hand gun

An Advocate With A Gun, Just What The World Needs!

By 
DBO
Looks like the Anti Pit Bull community is upgrading from hammers to guns, a scary thought don’t you think? I always thought advocacy meant educating the public. I guess I am wrong. SO this Dogsbite.org supporter, now is carrying a .357 handgun. Sure you have seen Jeff posting some private messages of people hitting below the belt, tasteless, disrespectful, etc. in regards to his son and his advocacy. BUT I haven’t seen one threat from our side NOT ONE discussing using a weapon, especially a .357 handgun. If I am wrong, or one happens to appears, we here at WICL would love to see it.
I once again do not condone the response from Mr. Lopez with the use of the word “retarded”. Again, how I want to see our side advocate for our cause. But it doesn’t stop Ms. Furr from clarifying her comment wasn’t a threat, it was a PROMISE. Remember people, these are the same people claiming WE have no respect for victims, we harass victims, and we threat victims. Think about the world full of people like this Anti Pit Bull supporter, walking around packing the heat, scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment