Sunday 21 September 2014

Colleen Lynn from dogsbite.org gets it handed to her, yet again!

Colleen Lynn from dogsbite.org gets it handed to her, yet again! All those lies catching up to you Colleen?

http://www.pitbulletinlegalnews.com/pro-bsl-experts/dogbiteorg/109-collen-lynn-seattle-animal-control-records
All I can say is Fred M. Kray, you did a wonderful job on the story, and THANK YOU!
Colleen Lynn has done several interviews about that day, and let me be yet another voice to say, why can’t you keep your story straight Colleen?
We know you were bitten, there’s no deny that, and I will say the dog that bit you, probably had some issues with no being properly socialized, attacks on humans or other animals can’t simply be swept under the rug, and there are cases where if the dog is in fact a danger to the public they should be euthanized, no question, but you have to take ownership of your decisions on that day as well Colleen if in fact that is your real name!
However lying about what happened, what’s up with that? I have recounted this before but I was also attacked as a child a Malamute attacked me, viciously in fact, injuries that required 60-70 stitches to close the wounds however I didn’t lie about what happened to me, and I didn’t go on an insane crusade to rid the world of all Malamutes, I want to see responsibility put first, but responsiblity on all parties involved. Wake up colleen, living a lie not only hurts pit bulls but you as well, truth is best hon! come clean and stop the hate parade!
-Apitome-

About apitome

I am a mother, a pit bull advocate, but mostly I am just like any of you, I am passionate about politics, the environment and dog advocacy. I want possitive changes within the judicial system as well. I want my children to grow up in a country where we are not told what breed of dog we can own. I want to see BSL put in the trash where it belongs! I want to see the constitution protected but not manipulated *see anything on the mosque near ground zero (USA) or changing Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays (Canada)* I am not racist in any way shape or form against any ethnic group, I do however have prejudices against bad behavior! If you abuse our laws, kids, the elderly, or animals, If you move to a new country and then demand that country to change everything about it's laws & way of life to suit your own agenda, If you blatantly break those laws with no regard and show no repect for them, if you engage in dog fighting or any other forms of animal abuse, torture or neglect, or if you are a pedophile, Than yes! You are on my radar for sure, and I will do EVERYTHING within my power to see you stopped and brought to justice! Furthering that goal, I have no qualms about publishing the names and faces of convicted abusers. I am not trying to change the world, I simply want to see things improve not backslide, Mostly for my children and these wonderful dogs futures! I may say things you agree with, and I may say things that you won't agree with, I may anger you, challenge you, or just plain piss you off, but in my book that's ok as long as long as it inspires some form of action on your part. This is not a popularity contest, If I have said anything about a group or person that you don't agree with please feel free to leave a comment or simply don't come back. If You have been mentioned in my blog it is for one of two reasons, you are either an advocate or you are an abuser loser, if you are the latter I could care less what you think! I value the opinions of trash about as much as I do that of a slug! Everything in print here is a matter of public record, or came from a trusted source, with that said, I am certainly willing to print both sides of any story, in an effort to be fair and always print the truth!View all posts by apitome

6 responses to “Colleen Lynn from dogsbite.org gets it handed to her, yet again! All those lies catching up to you Colleen?”

  • Jenni Dellovechio
    I dont own a pit bull but I am the proud owner of a Dogo Argentino and my poor dog gets a bad rap just because the way she looks. I take her for a walk at the state park, on a leash, and as we come upon a fellow walker they shy off the path away from her. She stops, looks and wags her tail as if saying please come pet me. She lives a very comfortable life with three cats all of whom she has taken as her family. The only way she would ever become aggressive is if someone was trying to physically harm me in any way. You cant blame the dog for that she is only protecting her family as any human would do. I have never been bitten or even growled at by a pit but I have been bitten by a Shih Tzu named Cloe and they are considered sweet loving lap dogs.
  • Lucy Meikle
    44 stitches after an attack from a Golden Retriever!
    Look up the statistics ..
    Pit Bulls are NOT a dangerous breed ..
    PEOPLE ARE!
  • Amina Tabally
    Wow! You are psychotic for setting up dogsbite.com…. I’ve been bit by a Jack Russell dog twice, first time I was a little girl then a couple years ago… They were neighbors’ dogs I didn’t tell them to get rid of it bc she was protective over her puppies… I didn’t hate them after. Mind you, I’ve never been bit by pit and I had never problems with them, most loving and happiest dogs I’ve never seen than other dogs.. Get your story straight!!!
  • Della Edwards
    This bitch is a complete idiot and needs to be slapped around a bit!!!! I own two pit bulls one is a dogo argentina and the other is a blue nose…. Neither of them are aggressive and one of them is a rescue dog that was used as a bait dog for pit bull fighting….so as I see it maybe this bitch should exercise her right to use google and read up on these dogs before being an idiot and spewing her lies!!!!!
    • apitome
      You nailed it Miss Della! She was bitten, lied about it and all the details surrounding her attack, and has since countered her own statements many times, even going so far as to fake the severity of the injury she did sustain, which has been proven now too many times to count, so honestly anyone that buys her garbage.. well simply they are sheep or haters, and I have no interest in them! You can’t “ed-ja-ma-cate” idiots so I stick to people who can learn, who are open minded, and who are smart enough to see through her poop! Thank so much for being an adopter, My girl is a rescue as well and she has made my life and the lives of my kids nothing but a joy! From one pittie mama to another thanks!
      I will say I do not advocate a dog that has attacked, I do not blame the victims, with the exception of those who provoke attacks (it’s happened), I have witnessed it with my own eyes, attacks on humans do have to be treated seriously, when a dog sinks it’s teeth into anyone or any living thing, public safety must be paramount, but I do believe in the case of this dog, Colleen Lynn (Holder, her real last name) lied about the circumstances, and events leading up to and after the dog bit her, so this case was not a fair case from the start!
  • Caitlin
    I just found DogsBite.org and I am so disgusted by it. People like her are the reason these dogs have such a bad rep, and it has been proven that breed-specific bans do NOT reduce the number of dog bites. As a German Shepherd owner I am constantly burdened with questions like “is your dog aggressive?”, the other day someone crossed the street to get away from my dog all while calling him a “Nazi dog. ” By the way, he has his Canine Good Citizen certificate and his first time at the dog park he was bit by an English Pointer! So the next time people want to cross the street with their dogs because my dog is walking, let them be reminded of their 5 pound chihuahua that is growling and snapping at me. I really hope her ignorant and misinformed site gets taken down, I can’t even stand to think people even read that garbage.l

No comments:

Post a Comment